Local Media San Diego LLC (Z90.3, Magic 92.5, 91X) is looking for a Program Director for San Diego’s heritage Alternative Rock station 91X. It’s the career opportunity of a lifetime for an experienced, dynamic Program Director.
The qualified candidates will:
- Have passion for the format and vision for attracting new listeners to the station
- Foster a creative, productive and collaborative work environment
- Lead, develop, manage and mentor staff
- Analyze and utilize programming-related research data and ratings
- Awareness of trends in the format and in the radio broadcast industry
- Develop and operate within department budget
- Maximize opportunities for revenue generation
- Live the 91X lifestyle
- Respect the heritage of the 91X Brand
- Comprehends and promotes Digital Media
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Local Sales Manager
Top rated San Diego Radio Stations hiring a Local Sales Manager. Needs a minimum of 5 years radio sales management experience to work in a fast paced environment. Responsibilities included but not limited to, overseeing local revenue (spot, digital, NTR), training & motivating Account Executives, and new business development. Budgeting, forecasting, and inventory management experience a plus. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Inventory Management.
Jammin’ Z90.3 and other radio stations at Local Media San Diego LLC are seeking a seasoned Account Executive to drive core station spot, digital and non-traditional revenue initiatives.
The ideal candidate is a progressive self-motivated team leader who actively engages in strategic prospecting, quality client needs analysis and the leveraging of client solutions on a daily basis. Those that can cultivate meaningful relationships with high-level decision makers & key influencers are encouraged to apply. Meeting and exceeding annual quota objectives, striving for maximum market share in the process, is the expectation.
Desired experience: 5+ years of media sales with a successful track record of exceeding revenue budgets. Familiarity with a rhythmic adult contemporary, contemporary hits/pop and/or alternative rock format a plus. We’re recruiting achievers who thrive in a fast-paced team environment! Candidate must have a valid Driver’s License, vehicle and insurance. We offer a competitive benefits package.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.