Digital Content Producer
This position will work under the Art Director (Digital) to produce content and design for the digital products of three radio stations in San Diego.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will be required to interact with listeners, colleagues and clients on a daily basis; in-person, on the phone and via email.
Ability to work well in a team environment.
If you are someone who likes to work independently or from home, this job isn’t for you.
You must be personable, adaptable and fun!
This is a radio station and there are many eclectic personalities you will be working with!
Expert-level understanding of Photoshop.
Must also be proficient in Illustrator, Final Cut Pro and have a basic understanding of HTML.
Multitasking and adhering to tight deadlines is a must!
This is a fast-paced environment and things can change at a moments notice. You must have the ability to be flexible.
Experience with photography and video.
We create a lot of video content and take lots of pictures! You must have an excellent eye for framing photographs and be able to proficiently set up and operate a DSLR camera. Experience with lighting and audio is a plus.
Flexible with hours.
You will be working for a group of radio stations – we are on-the-air 24-hours a day, 365-days a year. Although most of our work is conducted during normal business hours, on occasion, you will be required to work on evenings and weekends.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
Minimum of 2-years professional experience.
Specific duties include, but are not restricted to, the following:
- Draft proposals with concert venues and 3rd clients for promotional opportunities, including product giveaways, local concerts and events.
- Regularly update station website events, concerts, contests, and photo galleries on a daily basis and additional content as needed.
- Coordinate with department to oversee promotional calendar of appearances and giveaways, following up on details for activation (confirmation, promotion activation, delivery of prizes for winners).
- Organize event folders with updated information mirroring the promo calendar as it develops, communicating pertinent information to street team and jocks.
- Focus, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Assist with general overall department duties to the Promotions Director,
- Promotions Coordinator and other station personnel
- Office duties may include: working with clients on pre-event preparations, listener correspondence, social network updating, filing, and other duties as needed.
- Must be able to work at least 10-15 hours a week, including nights and weekends as needed.
- Reliable, punctual and possess strong social skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Position requires a positive attitude, strong customer service and organizational skills
- Candidate must be a self motivate, creative thinker
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Two-Years College Preferred
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Website and Internet experience
- Knowledge of San Diego and surrounding area is a plus
- Knowledge of broadcasting equipment is a plus
- 18 years old
- MUST have an excellent Driving Record
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with knowledge of music formats and relevant artists
Jammin’ Z90.3 and other radio stations at Local Media San Diego LLC are seeking a seasoned Account Executive to drive core station spot, digital and non-traditional revenue initiatives.
The ideal candidate is a progressive self-motivated team leader who actively engages in strategic prospecting, quality client needs analysis and the leveraging of client solutions on a daily basis. Those that can cultivate meaningful relationships with high-level decision makers & key influencers are encouraged to apply. Meeting and exceeding annual quota objectives, striving for maximum market share in the process, is the expectation.
Desired experience: 5+ years of media sales with a successful track record of exceeding revenue budgets. Familiarity with a rhythmic adult contemporary, contemporary hits/pop and/or alternative rock format a plus. We’re recruiting achievers who thrive in a fast-paced team environment! Candidate must have a valid Driver’s License, vehicle and insurance. We offer a competitive benefits package.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.