Valentine’s Day can be expensive. So, why don’t you take advantage of this free food going on today?!
The National Retail Federation and Prosper Insights and Analytics (umm…what?) say consumers are expected to spend $18.2 BILLION this year!
Here are deals you can take advantage of this Valentine’s Day:
- Auntie Anne’s: Download the chain’s My Pretzel Perks app and get a buy one, get one free heart-shaped pretzel in original or cinnamon sugar.
- California Pizza Kitchen: Get one appetizer, two entrees and one dessert for $35.
- Chili’s: Dinner for two is $20. Enjoy an appetizer and two entrees.
- Fogo de Chao: Eat at Fogo de Chao on Valentine’s Day and get a complimentary dining card to use on your next visit.
- Hooters: Upload a photo of your ex to Hooter’s website and shred, burn, bury or dart the image to get a coupon for 10 free boneless wings when you buy 10 wings on Valentine’s Day.
- Mimi’s Cafe: If you propose and get engaged at the cafe on Valentine’s Day, you get a free three-course meal.
- Morton’s Steakhouse: Order steak and cold-water lobster for $56 through Tuesday.
- Qdoba: “Pucker up” and get a buy-one-get-one entree from Qdoba. Kiss a significant other, friend, family member or yourself at the register to redeem the perk.
- Steak n’ Shake: Get a special Valentine’s Day-inspired milkshake from Steak n’ Shake for $3.69. Flavors include red velvet, Oreo red velvet and chocolate-covered strawberry.
- TGI Fridays: Get dinner for two for $30 and half-priced bottles of wine.
- White Castle: Many locations will transform into a sit-down restaurant on Valentine’s Day, with red tablecloths and champagne served in paper cups. But, you’ll need a reservation.
So, where will you get your free food this Valentine’s Day? Tell us where you end up here!