This is your junk food overload!
Here’s all the latest stuff hitting stores and restaurants around the country…
1. The McRib is BACK at McDonald’s this month.
2. Carl’s Jr. is testing a new milkshake that’s made with JOLLY RANCHERS. For now, it’s only on sale at some stores in Los Angeles and Birmingham, Alabama.
3. Chuck E. Cheese i selling a mac-and-cheese plus Cheetos pizza! Their “Cheetos Mac-Cheesy Pizza” will be on sale through the end of the year.
4. Hershey’s announced a new GOLD candy bar. It looks like a regular Hershey’s, but it’s not chocolate it’s made with a “caramelized cream” and has pieces of peanuts and pretzels in it. It goes on sale on December 1st.
5. Starbucks’ winter drinks are out: Peppermint Mocha, Caramel Brulée Latte, Gingerbread Latte, Eggnog Latte, and Chestnut Praline Latte. And you can get them in their holiday cups!