We’re one week away from Valentine’s Day – the one day a year where we’re supposed to celebrate love. But it’s also a time when relationships END.
People shared the PETTIEST ways they’ve ever gotten revenge in a relationship:
- “After a fight, my husband stormed out of the house and said he was going to see a movie. I knew which one it was and he’d been looking forward to it, so I Googled spoilers and texted them to him while he was driving there.”
- “He called me a name, so I cut the nipples out of his shirts.”
- “I waited until he had finished the second-to-last episode of a show on Netflix, then I changed the password.”
- “I mashed his iPhone charger so it wouldn’t work, and then I ate his leftover Popeyes biscuits in the fridge.”
- “After an argument, I put a shrimp in the hollow part of the curtain rod and closed it up.”
Hahaha — I know, I know…they ARE petty…but it feels SO good to do it anyway.
Think you can share yours? Leave a comment here.