First off, did you know Kelis is a professionally trained chef?!?!?! Aside from milkshakes, she can make all kinds of deliciousness!!! I love that!!!
Ok, back on track now, if you’ve ever wondered why Kelis’ milkshake is better than yours, now you know!
According to Food & Wine, here’s what the creamy beverage that brings all the boys to the yard consists of (must be 21+)…
- 3 oz. Bailey’s Original Irish Cream Liqueur
- 8 oz. ginger beer
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 5 pieces of candied ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- chili cinnamon
- ginger-infused whipped cream
- Combine Baileys, ginger beer, chocolate ice cream, candied ginger, and cayenne pepper in a blender with a cup of ice. Blend until smooth
- Pour mixture into glass with chili-cinnamon-sugar rim (1:1:1)
- Top with ginger-infused whipped cream and a piece of candied ginger
Hope you get all the boys to YOUR yard! 😉