Valentine’s Day is coming and Uber might be the ones to help you find that right place for Valentine’s dinner!
Uber pulled some data from Valentine’s Day 2016 that showed some of the popular restaurants many San Diegans ended up at last year.
According to their drop-off numbers, passengers ended up at one of these Top 10 restaurants throughout San Diego:
- Mister A’s: American-French restaurant; 619-239-1377
- Fogo de Chão: Latin-American restaurant; 619-338-0500
- Wine Vault & Bistro: Wine bar and bistro; 619-295-3939
- Searsucker San Diego: Cocktail bar and American restaurant; 619-233-7327
- The Patio on Lamont: American restaurant; 858-412-4648
- The Oceanaire Seafood Room: Seafood restaurant; 619-858-2277
- Morton’s The Steakhouse: Seafood and American restaurant; 619-696-3369
- Bice San Diego: Italian restaurant; 619-239-2423
- Cannonball: Asian restaurant; 858-228-9304
- Eddie V’s Prime Seafood: Seafood and steakhouse restaurant; 619-615-0281
Valentine’s Day is coming up fast, and one of these spots just might be up your alley.
Oh, don’t forget to make those reservations early too!
Will you be checking out of these restaurants? Let us know!