Z90 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Listen now on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device!
To start listening, enable the Z90 Alexa Skill:
Once you have enabled the skill:
Just say “Just say “Alexa, play Zee Ninety”
You can also set up Z90 on your smartphone with the Alexa App.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Z90. Tap on the station logo to get to the Z90 skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the Z90 skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Just say “Alexa, play Zee Ninety”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Learn more about the Amazon Alexa enabled devices.