Half of us will experience a mental health challenge in our lifetime. All of us here in San Diego have a reason to speak up and support a friend, family member or colleague experiencing a tough time. Z90 wants to be here for you as a source for reliable information about staying healthy and managing our mental health!
Access & Crisis Line – (888) 724-7240
○ Call if you have questions about how to offer support
○ Need information on community resources,
mental health referrals, and alcohol/drug support
○ Trained counselors are available 24/7
Helpful tips for being more mindful and present in the moment, along with managing their mental health.
If you suspect that someone you know is struggling with depression, anxiety, the best thing you can do is Speak Up. The It’s Up to Us website offers tips on how to approach your loved one. Tips »
Resources to Help you Stay Healthy
○ The Behavioral Health Services COVID-19 website includes a compilation of resources for mental health and ways to cope during COVID-19.
○ The Live Well at Home website has resources for various age groups on ways to stay healthy during this period of social distancing and staying at home.
○ Each Mind Matters: Tips for Self-Care During COVID-19 »
○ Each Mind Matters: Substance Use During COVID-19 – What Does Problematic Use Look Like? »
○ Each Mind Matters: Supporting Someone While They Find Their Reasons For Living »